Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Crush

Everyone of us fascinates someone, like, adore and sometimes love. if we do, it means we care for that person. when it comes to opposite sex, at your same age, you are attracted to that person, think of things to make him/ her happy, its infatuation. you have a crush on him/her.
I too have a crush. she's beautiful. but what made me like her is her attitude. She's so kind not only to me but to everyone. She's always there to help when youre in need and on your side whenever you need some. She's not like the other girls. She's different. She's not so poised as a matter of fact, she's quite noisy.She tries her best in her studies. I was attracted to her the first time I saw her. I've been wanting to tell her what I felt for her but I just don't have the courage to do it. So, for now, I will just focus on my studies because I know these things can wait. And I know, a time will come that she will know that i have a CRUSH on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment